JUST WHEN YOU THINK: You’ve done your research and come across every last option in the 4×6″ Sealed Beam LED market, these should catch your attention. While it’s true there’s only so many ways you can package a set of low and high beam LED-based optics into a small rectangular headlight; Morimoto’s Sealed4 pulls it off in the most functional and attractive setup possible
PROPRIETARY: The Morimoto Sealed4 is all-new, all-original from the ground up. Until now, there were basically three distinct products on the market. You have the high-end J.W. Speaker 8800 at the top of the totem poll. Then there are the cheap J.W. Speaker knock-offs, re-branded by companies A,B, and C…..and last but not least you have the options like the Truck-Lite reflector-based 4×6″ lights…again, re-branded by company X,Y, and Z. The Morimoto Sealed4 LED headlights are unlike anything else on the market.
OUTPUT: In low beam mode, Nichia NCSW170C Series LED’s paired with Morimoto’s advanced Kuria Optic projector lens array efficiently distributes 2400 lumens on the road in a properly LHD-stepped beam pattern. In high beam mode, the Sealed4 illuminates an extra set of optics, upping the overall output to 4300 mosquito-melting lumens there.
QUALITY: No expense was spared when designing the Sealed4. The heart of the headlight is powered with high quality LEDs from Nichia-Japan. These aren’t cheap emitters to begin with. Your classic car has already withstood the test of time and the UV-coated polycarbonate lens will take a another couple decades worth of abuse without fading. You can feel the precision in the heavy-duty die-cast housings that double as a heat-sink. A special PWM LED driver resides inside of the headlight to keep the LED’s running at their peak intensity, even during prolonged periods of use.
4X6″ STANDARD: Designed to replace all 4×6″ rectangular headlights, these are cross compatible with other sizes, found in the compatibility section below. The Sealed4 offers full low and high beam functionality. They come standard with H4 3-pin male inputs and should be plug and play on most classic cars / trucks.
- HEADLIGHT: 1x Morimoto Sealed4 Bi-LED (Black)
- WIRING: H4 Male Connector + DRL wiring
- WARRANTY: Five Years
- SIZE: 4x6in
- CROSS COMPATIBLE FITMENTS: H4651,H4652,H4656,H4666,HP6545,HP4651,HP4656,HP4666
- INPUT WIRING: H4 3-pin (low/high/ground)
- TRAFFIC PATTERN: LHD / DOT
- INPUT VOLTAGE: 9-36V DC
- RATED LIFETIME: 10,000 Hours
- HOUSING MATERIAL: Powdercoated Cast Aluminum
- LENS MATERIAL: UV-Treated Polycarbonate
- INPUT CONNECTOR: H4 Male + T-Taps for DRL
- LOW / HIGH LED: 12x Nichia NCSW170C
- DRL / TURN LED: 4x Philips Luxeon 3535L
- LOW BEAM: 2,400 lumens / 20w
- HIGH BEAM: 4300 lumens / 35w
- KELVIN RATING: 5000K (Pure White)