BETTER THAN EVER: After nearly a decade of experience developing and refining our designs, sourcing the best quality raw materials, and gathering feedback from end-users on what makes the best LED bulb with the most effective beam pattern; We’re proud of the new Ultra 2. This an LED bulb upgrade that is brighter. That has a better beam pattern. Lasts longer. Has more adjustability. And is easier to install. It sets an all-new standard for what products in their class bulbs should be, and we’re proud to call it our own.
BRIGHTER: The Ultra Series 2 bulbs from GTR Lighting utilize the best automotive grade multi-core LED chip technology to deliver ultra-bright light, in an ultra-focused beam pattern! Not only do the elec-tec automotive-grade NLW753 chips have more lumen density than popular (but now aging) options from CREE and Philips, but there’s more to it. We have optimized the position of the LEDs so that once locked into the fog light, they are directly in-line with what the optics of the projector or reflector was designed for which will provide you, the driver the most useful and safe beam pattern. The collars have full rotational adjustability. Put simply: You’ll see a lot more, but without producing extra glare to oncoming traffic.
MORE RELIABLE: Performance aside, these are the last LED fog light bulbs you’ll ever need! After many simulations, we arrived at a heat-sink design that is not only extremely effective at keeping the body of the bulb >80C, but looks cool too. Since maintaining low operating temperatures is key to LED lifespan, we’ve paired that with a bearing-less fan to actively cool the heat sink as well. The housing on our LED drivers is completely potted inside too, which is only possible with expensive-to-produce die-cast housings like the one that the Ultra 2 uses. Keeping cool and all components dry is crucial, and the Ultra 2 checks all the boxes.
BETTER FITMENT: We challenge you to find an alternative that produces the same amount of output with the same small footprint that the Ultra 2 has. Here we took a balanced approach between maximizing output and minimizing geometry so that they’ll fit in every application. Too much power and an inadequate heatsink? Premature failure. Too much power and a massive heat sink? Great, but won’t fit anywhere. Due to their superior optical focus they can create up to 10x more usable light than other LED bulb options even though they only produce 3,900 Lumen of light. If you’re looking for the brightest option that’s a sure fit, you’ve found it.
BEST WARRANTY: You can hit the road knowing that you’ll be backed with a lifetime warranty from here on out. If in the rare case something goes wrong, GTR Lighting will replace the product quickly.
- BULBS: 2x H11 GTR Lighting Ultra 2.0
- LED DRIVERS: 2x Ultra 2.0
- WIRING: H11 Plug n Play Inputs
- WARRANTY: Limited Lifetime (Click for Details)
- BASE/FITMENT: H11
- APPLICATION: HID and LED bulbs are street legal in the USA for Fog Light use only. Not compliant with DOT / FMVSS108 and not street legal in the USA for Headlights. Legal for off-road use in Snowmobile and ATV headlights and off-road racing use only auxiliary or forward lighting. International street legality varies by country. For detailed clarification on street use, CLICK HERE Note: This usage regulation is not unique to GTR Lighting bulbs. All LED and HID bulbs from all other brands, regardless of marketing claims, are prohibited from street use in halogen headlights in the USA.
- HOMOLOGATION ECE: NO
- DOT/SAE/FVMSS108: NO (NOT STREET LEGAL IN HEADLIGHTS IN USA)
- COLOR RATING: 6000K (white)
- RAW LUMENS: 3900lm
- REAL LUMENS: 3350lm
- INPUT RANGE: 11-30V DC
- WATTAGE: 41.5W (low beam)
- WATTAGE: 30W (Hi/Lo)
- LIGHT SOURCE: Elec-Tech NLW7535CV3
There are no reviews yet.