OFF-ROAD REINVENTED: Since 2008, Morimoto has been building the best lighting upgrades for the automotive aftermarket… Consistently turning out products packed with more performance, reliability, and best in-class fitment & style. As a new player in the off-road game, we have embraced that philosophy big time, pumped up the Redbull intake, and now it’s time for the old competition to rethink their strategy. The brand new, patent-pending line of 4Banger Off-Road LED lights were completely designed, engineered, and tested in the USA, and everything about them is truly next level.
BRONCO BANGER: This kit allows you to fit three full-sized 4Banger pods into the opening on the corners of your OEM Steel Bumper. Relative to options from other big brands that only allow you to fit two of their full-size pods and one small one on the end in the Bronco bumper, you can fit three of the 4Bangers thanks to their smaller than average size. In other words, it looks better, and you don’t have to compromise on performance for the third pod!
HXB COMBO BEAM: Illuminates a clear path with medium range. The HXB Combo beam provides a blend of width and distance illumination making every day driving in the middle of nowhere far more comfortable. The 8H x 4V oval hot spot with a 10V degree spread at beam center has been perfectly tuned to produce an ideal flood beam. The 4Banger HXB Combo is an excellent aid to any set of high-performance headlights.
HXB SPOT BEAM: Illuminates far into the distance unlike anything else on the market. The HXB Spot comes standard with the most powerful Osram LEDs, which in combination with the HXB LED optics produces a beam pattern capable of penetrating up to 800 meters into your future. No matter the speed, you’ll never outrun your ability to see with the 4Banger HXB Spots.
HXB WIDE BEAM: Illuminates the ground directly in front of the vehicle. The HXB Optics feature dual axis control. 1) for width, and 2) active hot spot control to project peak intensity right along the top of the beam pattern. The proper vertical gradient and powerful Osram HX Boost LEDs make these the brightest SAE-Compliant fog light pod on the market today (80% brighter than Rigid D-Series SAE Fog and photometrics verified SAE Compliant by Calcoast ITL). The 4Banger HXB Wide beam delivers the best combination of width, intensity, and control — making it the most effective on and off-road LED fog light in the world.
NCS COMBO BEAM: Illuminates a clear path with medium range. The NCS Combo beam provides a blend of width and distance illumination making every day driving in the middle of nowhere far more comfortable. The 8H x 4V oval hot spot with a 10V degree spread at beam center has been perfectly tuned to produce an ideal flood beam. The 4Banger NCS Combo is an excellent aid to any set of high-performance headlights.
NCS SPOT BEAM: Illuminates well into the distance. The NCS Spot features a highly focused 5-degree hot spot that’s surrounded by a 14H x 4C degree flood beam, making it the perfect weapon for long range visibility. While not quite as powerful as the 4Banger HXB Spot (which uses Osram LEDs), when paired up with a set of NCS Combos, you will have no problems avoiding deer in the distance.
NCS WIDE BEAM: Illuminates the ground directly in front of the vehicle, making them a perfect complement to a set of high-performance Morimoto headlights. They produce a very wide beam to drastically improve visibility off to the sides of the road. Superior vertical gradient control eliminates glare to oncoming traffic, and when mounted in the fog light position and aimed appropriately. The NCS Wide beam is 14% brighter than its next closest competitor (Rigid D-Series SAE), while consuming 28% less power (15.6W vs 21.5W) and has also been verified by Calcoast ITL to meet SAE F photometric standards for on-road use as a fog light.
FORM MEETS FUNCTION: The overall footprint of the 4Banger is approximately 30% smaller than alternatives that offer comparable performance. This allows for an unbeatable OEM+ like fitment when paired with Morimoto’s fog light or A-Pillar mounting kits, which are available for today’s most popular trucks. Don’t be that guy with LED pods bulging out of your bumper.
PERFORMANCE: There are no “off the shelf” guts inside of a fancy housing here. Every element of the 4Banger is proprietary. LucidShape was used to optimize performance around the most modern, lumen-dense LEDs from Nichia. Thermal dynamics have been optimized using SolidWorks. The 4Banger is available with three industry-leading beam patterns to suit every need. Wide/Fog, Spot, and Combo. Patent Pending Design.
ALL WEATHER: The white-output version is ideal for all-around visibility. For those who desire optimal output in rain, snow, or fog–the Yellow-output version will slay in shady weather. Morimoto has opted for LEDs that produce yellow light at the origin, which is the most effective way to penetrate through particles in the air without compromising output (Filtering white light through a yellow lens achieves the look, but no actual performance benefit in poor weather).
RELIABILITY: With power comes great responsibility. Extensive effort went into ensuring the reliability of the product. High power means high heat, which is why the 4Banger features a copper DTP (direct thermal path) PCB that maximizes heat-transfer to the radiator, which has been optimized through numerous rounds of thermal analysis. The cast aluminum shell is electroplated before powder coating to withstand flaking. The potted internals, over-molded input wiring, and main gasket are all designed according to IP69K standards for full weather resistance.
STREET LEGALITY: With a standard -4 degree aimthe beam pattern produced by both the NCS and HXB Wide Beam models has been verified compliant with the latest SAE F regulation for use as a street-legal fog light. You can see the test data in the “Compatibility” section below.
- FOG LIGHT BRACKETS: 2x (One Pair) Morimoto 4Banger (Bronco Triple)(BAF069)
- OPTIONAL WIRING: 1x Morimoto 6x Output Power Harness
- OPTIONAL LED PODS: 6x (Three Pairs) Morimoto 4Banger (Optional Color / Beam)
- HARDWARE: Complete Pack (Stainless Steel)
- WARRANTY: Limited Lifetime (Click for Details)
- FORD BRONCO: 2021+ (w/ OEM Steel Bumper)
- COMPLIANCE: Wide beam photometrics are SAE F 20 compliant (HXB Report) (NCS Report)
- NCS WIDE YELLOW: 8,680 Cd (Post Warm-Up) (86.8lux @ 10m)
- NCS WIDE WHITE: 14,400 Cd (Post Warm-Up) (144lux @ 10m)
- NCS COMBO YELLOW: 38,850 Cd (Post Warm-Up) (384lux @ 10m)
- NCS COMBO WHITE: 55,500 Cd (Post Warm-Up) (555lux @ 10m)
- NCS SPOT YELLOW: 73,500 Cd (Post Warm-Up) (735lux @ 10m)
- NCS SPOT WHITE: 105,000 Cd (Post Warm-Up) (1,005lux @ 10m)
- HXB WIDE YELLOW: 14,700 Cd (@20 Min / 21C Ambient) (147lux @ 10m)
- HXB WIDE WHITE: 22,400 Cd (@20 Min / 21C Ambient) (224lux @ 10m)
- HXB COMBO YELLOW: 54,600 Cd (@20 Min / 21C Ambient) (546lux @ 10m)
- HXB COMBO WHITE: 78,000 Cd (@20 Min / 21C Ambient) (780lux @ 10m)
- HXB SPOT YELLOW: 119,000 Cd (@20 Min / 21C Ambient) (1190lux @ 10m)
- HXB SPOT WHITE: 170,000 Cd (@20 Min / 21C Ambient) (1,700lux @ 10m)
- INPUT VOLTAGE: 9-18V DC
- POWER: 20w (NCS) 42w (HXB)
- CURRENT: 1.5A (NCS) or 3.2A (HXB)
- DIMENSIONS: 82mm W, 67mm H, 60mm D
- LIGHT SOURCE: 3x Nichia NCSY131F, Nichia NCSW131F, or Osram HX Boost
- INPUT: Proprietary Overmolded Deutsch DT 2-Pin w/ Pigtail
- MATERIAL: Makrolon LED PC (Lens), Powdercoated Die Cast Aluminum (Housing)
- IP RATING: IP68K (Dust / High Pressure Water Resistant)