2019+ SILVERADO: Trucks are badass up front, but their OEM fog lights are awful. The Baja Designs Fog Pocket kit for the new Chevy Silverado provides a factory look and fit with lighting that will outperform the factory setup. The Retrofit Source is a proud distributor for Baja Designs, the SAE Version packs close to 5,000 lumens of street legal light! This setup comes with the required wiring to attach directly to the factory fog light switch for an easy, plug and play installation.
BAJA DESIGNS FEATURES: uService: So you can replace the Lenses And Optics. ClearView: Gives you all The light, right where you need it most! MoistureBlock means they are Waterproof, Rain Proof, Submersible. And Baja CopperDrive: These are the only LED products on the market driven at 100%! 5000K Daylight – Less Fatigue for you as the driver & Natural Color.
- 2X: Amber Squadron SAE LED lights
- OTHER: Mounting Brackets, Plug and Play Harness
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: 30 day Money Back Guarantee*
- LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY: Complete Purchase Protection*
- 447518: Baja Designs LED Fog Light System: Silverado 1500 (19+) (Amber / Squadron Pro)
- LUMENS: 2,480 Utilizing 4 LEDs
- KELVIN: 3000K Yellow: Less Driver Fatigue, Natural Color
- WATTAGE/AMPS: 22W / 1.6A
- DIMENSIONS: 3.07″ x 2.77″ x 3.07″
- WEIGHT: 12 ounces
- LED LIFE EXPECTANCY: 49,930 Hours
- FRONT LENS: Hard Coated Polycarbonate
- HOUSING: Powder Coated Cast Aluminum
- BEZEL: Billet Machined Aluminum
- HARDWARE & BRACKET MATERIAL: Stainless Steel
- EXCEEDS: MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
- BUILT-IN: Overvoltage Protection
- IP69K: (Waterproof, Submersible to 9ft) IK10:::Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
- USERVICE: Replaceable Lenses And Optics
- CLEARVIEW: All The Light, Right Where You Need It.
- COPPERDRIVE: Only LED Driven At 100%
There are no reviews yet.